Tuesday, June 10, 2008

4 Months.

So my last post was long time ago. So what happen in that time..? Not much...( if I can say so, in other case there was LOTS of new things to me and etc, but I talk about them latter ), I started to work in wonderful company, I'm very happy about it, and every morning I go to work like I go to the party, it really exciting :) I don't want to say why it is so :) so live with it :) or you always can ask, and I'll try to answer your questions :). Also I bought ms ergonomic keyboard 4000 It's magic thing :) you can't imagine how comfortable it is, you can type all day long and you'll not feel any pain in your wrists, fingers or anywhere else in your arms...

My seconds posts will be smth about my work and what I've learned in C#, or about my new photo camera :D

gl dudes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment