Friday, December 5, 2008

New Google Reader Look.

Nice, Today I noticed that Google reader has new look, awesome! 


What's new:

  • Updated look and feel - nice smooth looking ;)
  • Collapsible navigation - thats is, I think, Very useful then you have subscribed lots of feeds.
  • Hide unread counts - hehe this is most useful think for me, because sometimes it really disturbs me, then i come to work and see that i have 1000+ unread messages, so I HAVE TO read or at least look at them all, and that's just consumes a lot of my time, since I could do some code instead :)
  • More feed bundles! - Feed bundles are small sets of feeds related to a topic that you can subscribe to all at once. Historically, these were done "by hand" by the Reader team :)
What's moved:
  • The "Refresh" button from the subscription list is now in the Subscriptions options menu or triggered by simply clicking on the word "Subscriptions"
  • The "Show all - updated" controls are now in the Subscriptions options menu.
  • The "Add subscription" button has moved to the top of the navigation pane.

I think Google Reader  is the best RSS reader ever :) 
Some time ago I was using some application to read RSS and that is just silly then you have to open it each time, it lagged a lot, and was looking like real sh*t :) and it was not synchronized with each other, so that I read at work, and need to remember and mark as "readed" then I back home.

Resource: Here. 

2 comments:

Isaack said...

Nice, I didn't notice this until you wrote it as I was still logged into Reader.

I have been using this one:
http://helvetireader.com/

Through Firefox

Lukas Šalkauskas said...

hehe, that is nice thing too :) Did't knew that one.

Post a Comment