Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Can't decide which apple machine to choose..

I want to start development for iPhone and also have good macine to do some my daily stuff: work with visual studio(on windows), games and etc. So now i can't decide what to buy.
In my minds i have these:
* MacBook Pro 13" - would this be good if i'll connect big screen while work at home? (for travel it's best one. IMHO.)
* MacBook Pro 15"
* iMac 24"

I know that the best to work at home would be iMac but I travel a lot as well...

Can anyone help me to choose?;)

-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Isaack said...

I would suggest you go with a combination of laptop and desktop screen.

I would probably do the MBP 13" or a MBA and then a good 24" or 30" desktop screen.

24" rather than 23" or less because you get the really high resolution. 30" Because its the ultimate and I just robbed a bank... actually, did you see how you can get a 30" DELL for $999 now, why only the US!

Because once you get a Mac, you'll love it. Once you love it, you don't really want to be without it, just because you went for a walk in the park.
I would say, only desktop if you need insane processing power.

Lukas Šalkauskas said...

hehe, thanks :) I think similar :)

Post a Comment